As part of our ongoing efforts to safeguard your information, we certify that we maintain physical and electronic safeguards to protect the confidentiality of our client’s information and the information of our client’s employees and customers.
B/D Compliance Associates, Inc. collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us or others; and
• Information we may receive from a consumer credit reporting agency.
Our policies and procedures include:
- We do not remove any physical documents from a client’s office during the course of any onsite consulting services unless required for documentation purposes.
- We destroy all hard copy client documents aged 1 year or more (other than consulting agreements) during the 1st quarter of each calendar year. Our offices are locked at the end of each day and only authorized personnel have access.
- Our electronic systems are password protected and only authorized personnel have access.
- We do not mention the name(s) of any client or client’s employees in any public places or to other individuals without the express permission of the client.
We do not discuss any client-specific information except in our own office or in the office of our client.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
If you decide to terminate your consulting services agreement with us, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
B/D Compliance Associates, Inc. restricts access to your personal and professional account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. B/D Compliance Associates, Inc. maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
This policy will remain in effect until further notice.